Can I use ipod 6th generation overseas? I'm thinking about giving this to a friend in Italy as a present, do I need to unlock it first?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes,It can be go overseas . You don't need to unlock it because it cannot make phone calls ! It just act like a I phone but can't call, so don't need to unlock!
- Answered by Oscar M from Seri Kembangan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does a iPod touch 5th generation case fit a iPod touch 6th generation
- Asked by Latrisha C from Hillside
- 07 31, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does a iPod touch 5th generation case fit a iPod touch 6th generation)
Would this work with the iPod touch 6th generation?
- Asked by Norton C from Pyrmont
- 12 31, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Would this work with the iPod touch 6th generation?)
- Asked about: Remote Loop