ipod 4 64 mb song capacity
I could not load all of my songs, even though I have just less than 10,000. iPod 4 song capacity is listed as 14,000. I have also tried to delete other apps that automatically loaded on this device as I thought that may be part of the issue. I only want to use this for music-nothing else. I am unable to do this.
I am disappointed that I can't get my entire library on this device. My beloved iPod Classic could handle it - but it's on it's last legs.
- Asked by Deanna K from Vadnais Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (ipod 4 64 mb song capacity)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
how do you download songs on the ipod shuffle
- Asked by Maialen A
- 03 9, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you download songs on the ipod shuffle)
No answers yet
how do I delete duplicate songs from my Ipod Touch?
- Asked by Margaret Q from Oland Park
- 07 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I delete duplicate songs from my Ipod Touch?)
iPod classic will not download songs when I sync with iTunes.
- Asked by Larry M from Kansas City
- 09 6, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (iPod classic will not download songs when I sync with iTunes.)