Should I get a 13 inch or 15 inch Macbook Pro with retina display?
I know that so many people already asked a question like this but I am genuinely confused. I've never owned a macbook before and I need some help.
I'm buying a new computer for school and for my hobbies and I do the following things
-surfing the Internet (usually open about 20-30 tabs at a time)
-the sims 4
-word and onenote
I want a computer that will do these things without a problem or lag. I thought about the "15 macbook but I wasn't sure if I would be able to carry that around campus as it seems kind of heavy.
Please help me. I'm super confused
- Asked by Karen C from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I get a 13 inch or 15 inch Macbook Pro with retina display?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is there a adapter or way to make one of the thunderbolt ports on my macbook pro retina 15 inch a extra USB port?
- Asked by Christopher C from Morrison
- 09 13, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a adapter or way to make one of the thunderbolt ports on my macbook pro retina 15 inch a extra USB port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…