USB DEVICES DISABLED! Please help!
Whenever I connect my printer to my Macbook Pro [MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)] it always says:
"USB Devices Disabled
Unplug the device using too much power to re-enable USB devices"
I tried shutting down my mac a lot of times, (control+optin+shift+power button), the one with using the P and R keys, downloadinga new driver and also even buying a new cable that connects the printer to my mac. I'm really tired and have been worrying about this for a while now. I need the printer for uni. Please help me. Thank you very much.
- Asked by Sydney Mari N from Dipolog
- Flag as inappropriate (USB DEVICES DISABLED! Please help!)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this mean that we cannot use usb connected devices while charging?
- Asked by Grey M from Bethesda
- 03 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this mean that we cannot use usb connected devices while charging?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter