Which MacBook is best for video editing
I do a lot of video editing mostly underwater video
which MacBook would be best for this
- Asked by Bret H from Las Cruces
- Flag as inappropriate (Which MacBook is best for video editing)
2 Answers from the Community
The $2499 macbook 15'' model. Consider upgrading the CPU as it can help in video editing as well. Also, if you have a lot of videos, you might want to upgrade the storage or you can just get an external drive to store/edit your videos. I do minor video editing on Final Cut Pro and it takes about 100 GB...
- Answered by Ali S from Dayton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It sounds like Ali is referring to a MacBook Pro not the MacBook. There are two basic models one at $2499 & the #1999 model
The differences are the graphics card which maybe a deciding point. I don't know anything about the graphics so can't speak to that.
Flash Drive 256 vs 512GB. When I was pricing out a new MBP i decided based on input from power users more memory was better than a larger flash drive.
If you opt for the $1999 model, you have $500 to spend on other things like a upgrade to the 2.8GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 4.0GHz faster processor ($300). Leaves you with $200 for a 1TB external HD with $50 bucks left over ;-)
- Answered by David P from Sun City West
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What is the best mac for photo editing?
- Asked by Ethan G
- 12 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best mac for photo editing?)
No answers yet
Which Apple laptop should I get for basic video editing and college work?
- Asked by Krishna D from Chennai
- 01 16, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Which Apple laptop should I get for basic video editing and college work?)