Which MacBook Pro do I need? Retina v. non-retina and how much memory?
I'm completely lost. I need a new laptop, I'm thinking a MacBook Pro (though this is flexible). I'd like to keep the price as low as possible but still get everything I need. $2,000 or under is ideal.
I'm planning on designing and running websites (e-commerce), and doing graphic design using Adobe and maybe other programs. I tend to save large quantities of photos and large graphic files, so I did crash the hard drive on my old mac. I want to make sure I get a bit more than I need so that it will last a long time and adapt to anything I might decide to start doing.
Of these options, what's the most important?
First of all, retina or non-retina? Non retina can save some money, so perhaps I should choose that with the better processor?
i5 or i7? Any real difference?
256GB or 512GB?
8GB (the max for a non-retina) or a retina with 16GB?
Any input is appreciated! I'm completely tech illiterate and have no one to ask.. :/
- Asked by Charlotte W from Waldoboro
- Flag as inappropriate (Which MacBook Pro do I need? Retina v. non-retina and how much memory?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What do I need to connect a MacBook Pro with retina display laptop to a projector
- Asked by Corinne V from Columbia
- 03 16, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (What do I need to connect a MacBook Pro with retina display laptop to a projector)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Burning DVD's & CD's on Macbook Pro Retina
- Asked by Renee W from Ormeau Hills
- 08 18, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Burning DVD's & CD's on Macbook Pro Retina)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can this be used with MacBook Pro Retina?
- Asked by Logan T
- 01 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with MacBook Pro Retina?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
No answers yet