I have 1 gig in my imac. Can I still download and use Lion, or do I have to have 2 gigs to run it?
I have IOS 10.6.8 right now. 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM, startup disc Macintosh HD, Model identifier iMac7,1. I have 2 cores, 1 GB of memory, Bus Speed 800 MHz. Can I go straight to Mountain Lion, or do I have to get Lion first, and will it run on my computer?
- Asked by Sandra M from Clinton Township
- Flag as inappropriate (I have 1 gig in my imac. Can I still download and use Lion, or do I have to have 2 gigs to run it?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, as the requirements say, you need to upgrade your RAM to 2 gigabytes.
- Answered by Matthew M from Parkville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will it work with 64 gig sd card?
- Asked by Robert S from Vancouver
- 01 2, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with 64 gig sd card?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet