Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?
Bought an 8GB iPod couple of months ago. Since I didn't get a separate charger I'm charging it with the iPod cable on my PC's USB port. Recently bought a Kodak Z950 camera and it uses a similar charging method. That is, with a USB cable. The Kodak also came with a USB/120v charger with a USB output of 5V @ 1A. Question:can I use the Kodak charger on my iPod?
Similarly, what is the power requirement to charge the iPod?
- Asked by Hugh R from Palm Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a Kodak charger on my 8GB iPod?)
1 Answer from the Community
It not a "Smart" Socket so it willl not work, if you buy an apple device it will work and charge your camera. Their is a handshake that happens with an ipod. It makes the device work cool like bringing up itunes when you plug your itouch in, but no it will not work.
- Answered by William K from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the iPod Shuffle come with the charger?
- Asked by Brian D from Georgetown
- 12 30, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPod Shuffle come with the charger?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
Can you use you ipadmini charger for iPod nano
- Asked by Lesley S
- 10 5, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use you ipadmini charger for iPod nano)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet