Can I buy a Japanese layout keyboard in the US Apple store or do I have to get a complete system for that?
When you buy a new system you have the option of selecting 1 of 4 different language layouts for the keyboard (including Japanese). Yet I cannot find the option to get a Japanese keyboard by itself on the US apple store website, is this possible?
- Asked by Corbett H from Washington
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I buy a Japanese layout keyboard in the US Apple store or do I have to get a complete system for that?)
2 Answers from the Community
I realize this is an old question, but it still shows up on a search for Japanese keyboards so I thought to answer with the current story:
You can now buy the Apple Wireless Keyboard separately in many languages (the list is currently 15) from the US Apple online store. The answer form wouldn't let me post a link here, but it can be found by searching the store page for the word "Japanese."
Also, once you have any Apple Wireless Keyboard product page open, you optionally can select a different language from a drop-down menu under the shipping/availability section.
- Answered by Naomi R from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You'd have to buy a complete computer system for that. And also it would have to come from the US Apple Store, they aren't available in Canada.
- Answered by Corey S from Leduc
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can i buy ram at an apple store
- Asked by John S from Stoney Creek
- 08 18, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i buy ram at an apple store)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 8GB 1600MHz DDR…
No answers yet