Can I do a "screen print" with this keyboard?
comparable to a PC keyboard that has the "print screen" function on it
- Asked by Linda G from Onondaga
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I do a "screen print" with this keyboard?)
1 Answer from the Community
You cannot do a "screen print" with one key stroke on Apple keyboards but you can access the screen capture feature of Mac OS X on any Mac by pressing the Command, Shift and 3 buttons simultaneously. You can also capture specific windows or sections of your screen by pressing Command, Shift, and 4 simultaneously (toggle between crosshair selection or window selection by pressing spacebar). Screenshots are automatically placed on your desktop by default.
If you search for "capture screenshots find out how apple.com" on Google you'll find an apple.com page that explains this in detail.
- Answered by Allan P from Fredericksburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Superdrive and Apple wired keyboard
- Asked by David C from Menlo Park
- 12 23, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Superdrive and Apple wired keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
How do I turn off the sound on the keyboard when I type
- Asked by Angela L from Port Washington
- 10 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I turn off the sound on the keyboard when I type)
- Asked about: iPhone