can I use the apple keyboard with Numeric Keypad with an ipad2
2 Answers from the Community
No you can't as it doesn't have a USB port, however, you can use the Apple Wireless Keyboard with it.
- Answered by Rory E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, well. Potentially. The product is not designed to be use with an iPad in any shape or form, due to the fact it relys on USB to connect. If you are interested in using a keyboard with your iPad, apple sell a Bluetooth keyboard which is very similar just without the numbpad.
- Answered by Ben B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use this and the magic keyboard on my macbook air? Also, could i use the keyboard with the numeric keypad?
- Asked by Lynda B from Brooklyn
- 04 5, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this and the magic keyboard on my macbook air? Also, could i use the keyboard with the numeric keypad?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2