Can you use a 'wired' keyboard with the iMac if you bought it originally with 'wireless' keyboard?
3 Answers from the Community
Absolutely you can. Just plug it in. Your iMac will even work with most wired Windows keyboards. Although you may find it hard to get used to not having your command key.
- Answered by Daniel B from Pine Ridge
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Your Mac and any keyboards made by Apple will work just fine together, regardless of what you bought your iMac with.
- Answered by Claudia T from Skokie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Tomas H from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can I use new wireless keyboard with my 2007 iMac ?
- Asked by Anthony M from Montreal
- 02 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use new wireless keyboard with my 2007 iMac ?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English
Superdrive and Apple wired keyboard
- Asked by David C from Menlo Park
- 12 23, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Superdrive and Apple wired keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive