I damaged the keyboard on my MacBook by spilling coffee on it, although the track pad still works. Can this keyboard be used to access the computer?
1 Answer from the Community
Assuming USB is working on your MacBook, yes.
(The next fallback is bluetooth.)
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work for iPad keyboard docking station?
- Asked by Travis B from Grand Rapids
- 11 29, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for iPad keyboard docking station?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
how do I add multiple products to my current apple keyboard and track pad?
- Asked by Morel A from New Haven
- 03 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I add multiple products to my current apple keyboard and track pad?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English