I have the keyboard with numeric keypad. Is there an extension cord for this product?
- Asked by Tamara P H from Boulder
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the keyboard with numeric keypad. Is there an extension cord for this product?)
4 Answers from the Community
As you know, the keyboard has a short cord attached to it - this has an end that is incompatible with a standard USB port. However, there is a "short" extension included in the box, which does have a standard usb connector on it.
This connector can be connected to any USB extension, as long as the total length of all the cables doesn't exceed the maximum recommended length of a USB cable to an unpowered device/hub. Range can be extended further by adding powered hubs/repeaters to the cable.
Almost any electronics store/computer store should have the proper extension cable. One end will be a Male "A" type, the other a Female "A".
- Answered by Roger W from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I just purchased one of these keyboards today, & there was no extension included in box. Just the keyboard with a short cord attached.
- Answered by Mark J from Parkland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, This keyboard actually comes with one in the box.
- Answered by Mason R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Your keyboard came with an extension cord in the box! My family owns three of these keyboards, and all came with an extra USB extension cord.
- Answered by Claudia T from Skokie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can i use this and the magic keyboard on my macbook air? Also, could i use the keyboard with the numeric keypad?
- Asked by Lynda B from Brooklyn
- 04 5, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this and the magic keyboard on my macbook air? Also, could i use the keyboard with the numeric keypad?)
- Asked about: Magic Mouse 2
Does this come with the extension cord?
- Asked by Adam A from Colorado Springs
- 01 10, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with the extension cord?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
No answers yet