I want to order this British layout (£=shift 3 - NOT international English) but it's not listed in the drop-down menu. How can I order it?
NB "International English" has a # above the 3 on the keyboard, and is not the same layout as "British". I want the British version. If I click "add to basket" on this page, it adds the German version (which is listed first in the drop-down menu)...
6 Answers from the Community
Hi, I have been having the exact same problem and it's driving me mad!! I found a rather lengthly way around it though:
1. Select a Mac mini as though you wish to purchase it.
2. You arrive at the configure your Mac mini page. Scroll down to "Apple Keyboard" and it allows you to select a British keyboard.
3. Click "Add to Basket" on the right hand side
4. When it displays the items in your basket, simply remove the Mac mini. You are left with the British keyboard in your cart.
A bit of a pain, I know, but I have been struggling with this for almost an hour so it seems the easiest (albeit only) solution at the moment.
- Answered by Jessica F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the same issue, it loads a German one into the shopping basket. The drop down menu does not allow you to order British, only International English.
- Answered by Tim H from Bournemouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
By far the easiest way is to enter 'British keyboard' in the store search text box to the upper left of the screen, then click the magnifying glass to search. At the time of writing this will provide the British wireless, pro keyboard with number pad and the slimline wired one without a number pad.
- Answered by Duncan L from Stirling
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Try using Option 3 for the £ sign, "should" work.
- Answered by Alfred T from Surrey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
It is there, look again.
- Answered by Tobiasz U
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
In the store window showing all the keyboards, let your mouse hover over the title of the item and it should show the full title "Apple Keyboard with numeric keypad - British"
The numeric keyboard "british" is shown much further down the page but is not listed in the drop down menu once you have chosen an item.
- Answered by Tim S from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Hi I live in France but am English. I need a universal adapter for my IPhone 6 and IPad but they have a French plug not a British one.
- Asked by Susan D
- 04 12, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi I live in France but am English. I need a universal adapter for my IPhone 6 and IPad but they have a French plug not a British one.)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
How can I turn off shuffle for my itunes playlist?
- Asked by Scott R from Midland
- 07 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I turn off shuffle for my itunes playlist?)
- Asked about: iPhone
What attribute does iPad use to order imported photos?
- Asked by Andrew H
- 02 23, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What attribute does iPad use to order imported photos?)
- Asked about: iPad