Where is Power button for keyboard with numeric keypad? I've just bought a Mac mini & on start up it requests that I switch on power.
Where is the power button on the keyboard if it has 2 USB ports on either side? I can't get my Mac Mini going!
1 Answer from the Community
Switch on the power? It's assuming you have a wireless keyboard. Is the wired one plugged in? It should automatically be detected. Hit the Caps Lock key—the light will turn on if it's plugged in correctly.
- Answered by Feifan Z from Barrington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this remote power up a Mac Mini Late 2012 or it just works with iTunes?
- Asked by Camilo Leonardo P
- 12 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this remote power up a Mac Mini Late 2012 or it just works with iTunes?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Does this keyboard have a power saving or idle mode when not in use?
- Asked by Philip B from De Pere
- 03 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard have a power saving or idle mode when not in use?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English