Will this allow me to use a MacBook Pro with a data projector?
The MacBook was bought in 2009. The data projector is the kind that plugs into a normal PC monitor socket
3 Answers from the Community
- Answered by Bryce B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, if it has a VGA-input (often called PC-input).
- Answered by Bjorgvin B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Cheers folks - got one and it works fine. Though negotiating the different screen sizes, and mirroring/extending the desktop, isn't quite as easy as I'd hoped...
- Answered by George D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How can I connect the newest Macbook Pro to a projector?
- Asked by Nan L from Changping District
- 07 2, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect the newest Macbook Pro to a projector?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…