If I were to start my own wireless network, whould I still need a modem or could I plug my ADSL2 line straight into it?
If not, which modem would be best? I believe we have a splitter from the phone line to the ADSL...
1 Answer from the Community
You would still need an ADSL modem. Previously I used a Zoom ADSL
modem, which worked great, but now I just use the wireless router my ISP sent me (just turning off the wireless function of course and using the airport instead)
- Answered by Paul J from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What modem recommended for ADSL 2 ?
- Asked by Johan R from Auckland
- 06 13, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (What modem recommended for ADSL 2 ?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Is the headband adjustable? Also, do you need to use wirelessly or can they be plugged into device?
- Asked by Natalie S from Melbourne
- 02 15, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the headband adjustable? Also, do you need to use wirelessly or can they be plugged into device?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…