Can I use T instead of L shape adaptor for my 13" MacBook Pro? (The L adaptors keep breaking.)
Due to handicaps I use my Pro while reclining. This position seems to place undue stress on the L-shaped adapters and they break with even more expensive frequency than the T shape. Can I use the old T design when Apple wants to sell me the L?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
T or L shaped 85 MagSafe power adapter with my 2008 15-inch MacBook pro
- Asked by Robin B from Hollywood
- 05 19, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (T or L shaped 85 MagSafe power adapter with my 2008 15-inch MacBook pro)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
does this product come with a type L adaptor for Italy?
- Asked by Athena B from Brantford
- 04 5, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (does this product come with a type L adaptor for Italy?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Is the jack L-shaped or straight?
- Asked by Richard A.t. B from West New York
- 09 14, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the jack L-shaped or straight?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug