Can I use my Ipad Air facetime camera with autocue app at the same time?
I have been doing some 'talking head' type videos using one ipad to film and another for the autocue... the lack of eye contact with the camera makes this arrangement less than ideal.
Is it possible to use the Facetime camera and an autocue app (I've been using 'proprompter') so that it can all be done on the same machine? I realise the quality of the FT camera may not be as good as the one of the other side.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does SNow Leopard have the Facetime app ?
- Asked by Faralynn S from Elsmere
- 02 25, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does SNow Leopard have the Facetime app ?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Can time capsule connect with iPad air?
- Asked by Darshil P
- 11 23, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Can time capsule connect with iPad air?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet