Does this allow two way transfer TO as well as FROM a USB device?
My real world example: import from my Flip HD camera to the iPad purely as a transitional temporary storage so I can clear the camera down and carry on with it, and either there and then, or later, transfer from the iPad to another device, whether the laptop or (while travelling) more likely a USB Pendrive, with a DCIM folder created to put it in.
1 Answer from the Community
simple answer: no
- Answered by Haz V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the best way to connect a retina macbook with a new 2TB time capsule? USB/ethernet adaptor does not transfer data.
- Asked by Chris H from Marmong Point
- 12 30, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best way to connect a retina macbook with a new 2TB time capsule? USB/ethernet adaptor does not transfer data.)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
How to connect usb devices?
- Asked by Paul O from Thornhill
- 11 27, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect usb devices?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet