Am I correct that If I download a full card worth of photos, say a 10GB card, that it will NOT reduce my iPad's memory by 10GB because of resizing? And, if that is correct, how much does the resizing reduce the original volume of data from the card? 10GB from the card translates into using how much iPad memory after importing a full card?
- Asked by Gerald C from Glen Cove
- Flag as inappropriate (Memory Usage)
1 Answer from the Community
If you have 10GB of photos that you transfer in, it will use 10GB of space on your iPad. But you can get that space back by transferring the photos to your Mac or PC or by removing unwanted photos directly from the iPad.
Also, you do not have to copy all of the photos from the card to your iPad -- you can choose which photos (or videos) that you want to transfer.
- Answered by Dennis M from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I monitor / measure my total data usage?
- Asked by Duane C from Allen
- 07 25, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I monitor / measure my total data usage?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
No answers yet
What is the practical usage of this?
- Asked by Michael F from Fair Lawn
- 11 9, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the practical usage of this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter