Will you be able to import video from the camera into the iPad?
- Asked by Dynalee G from Perth Amboy
- Flag as inappropriate (Will you be able to import video from the camera into the iPad?)
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, it will import video files, but I haven't yet been able to find a file that will play back on the iPad after import... it appears that imported videos are for storage and transfer only, not playback.
- Answered by Alan C from Venice
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes if it is on a SD or memory card. I have a Canon Powershot SD800 and the ipad adapter, imported the still pics and the video both and played back immediately.
I tried hooking up my Sony Camcorder to the USB connection through the Camcorder doc which is powered and it would not fire up the Ipad.
- Answered by Glen R from Pawleys Island
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, video works just like still JPEGs and RAW files.
- Answered by Joseph R from East Bridgewater
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?
- Asked by Rory K from Burbank
- 04 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work to stream video from an external USB 3 HD camera?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter