can you recycle the power adapter?
Simply put, I have a 60W MagicSafe Power Adapter and the cable white casing has started to come off (literally can see the green power cable at places). Rather than throw it out, I want to know if you can recycle it so it doesn't harm the environment.
Is it possible?
If so, where can I recycle it? - do I have to take it into an Apple Store, or can I put it in my recycle bin at home?
If not, it'll go in the trash.
Thanks if you can help.
- Asked by Adam K
- Flag as inappropriate (can you recycle the power adapter?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can I use the power adapter from my Kindle?
- Asked by Florence A from Palatine Bridge
- 10 24, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the power adapter from my Kindle?)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
What are the dimensions of the power adapter?
- Asked by Gregory P from Saskatoon
- 08 8, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the dimensions of the power adapter?)
- Asked about: 29W USB-C Power Adapter
No answers yet