Can i purchase 10.10
- Asked by Nathan C from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i purchase 10.10)
1 Answer from the Community
First, OS 10.10 was free. Never had a "price".
Second, both OS 10.9 and OS 10.10 are discontinued and not available. Apple discontinued those versions because any Mac that can support OS 10.9 or OS 10.10 can also support OS 10.11 (the current version, which is also free.)
The only other OS X versions still available from Apple are OS 10.6, OS 10.7, OS 10.8. They cost US$20 each.
You must have Snow Leopard (OS 10.6.8) or later in order to upgrade to later versions of OS X.
To go to OS 10.11, use the App Store app that is installed with OS 10.6.8 and later versions.
(To upgrade to OS 10.7 or OS 10.8, go to the online Apple Store to purchase a redemption code which then will let you download and install through the App Store app.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can a "skin" be purchased for this keyboard?
- Asked by Bruce J A from Lino Lakes
- 02 17, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can a "skin" be purchased for this keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …