Can i purchase 10.10
- Asked by Nathan C from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i purchase 10.10)
1 Answer from the Community
First, OS 10.10 was free. Never had a "price".
Second, both OS 10.9 and OS 10.10 are discontinued and not available. Apple discontinued those versions because any Mac that can support OS 10.9 or OS 10.10 can also support OS 10.11 (the current version, which is also free.)
The only other OS X versions still available from Apple are OS 10.6, OS 10.7, OS 10.8. They cost US$20 each.
You must have Snow Leopard (OS 10.6.8) or later in order to upgrade to later versions of OS X.
To go to OS 10.11, use the App Store app that is installed with OS 10.6.8 and later versions.
(To upgrade to OS 10.7 or OS 10.8, go to the online Apple Store to purchase a redemption code which then will let you download and install through the App Store app.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with OS X Yosemite 10.10?
- Asked by Prottay P from State College
- 01 10, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X Yosemite 10.10?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
is microsoft office 14.4.3 compatable with 10.10?
- Asked by Lonnie P from Crestview
- 02 8, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (is microsoft office 14.4.3 compatable with 10.10?)
- Asked about: Mac
will yosemite 10.10.4 work with protools 7 or8
- Asked by Paul S from Sacramento
- 08 1, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (will yosemite 10.10.4 work with protools 7 or8)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet