can i upgrade from snow leopard 10.6.8 to EI Captain
- Asked by Michelle M from Torbay
- Flag as inappropriate (can i upgrade from snow leopard 10.6.8 to EI Captain)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. If your Mac meets the system requirements for El Capitan.
If you are running OS 10.6.8 or later, simply go to the App Store app, find El Capitan, and start download to install. I think the installer will let you know if El Capitan can not be installed on your Mac. Because the download is quite large, you might want to review system requirements before attempting the download/install. It took many, many hours for me to download El Capitan on my internet connection. The slowness may also be due to server load. I am on DSL with 6mbps download speed.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The easy answer here is it depends on your computers hardware
- Answered by Carl H from Kokomo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- 08 3, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…