how can i tell which applications are open in snow leopard? There used to be pointers in the Dock
1 Answer from the Community
They still are... I have my dock on the right side and pointers point to the active applications.
Another way to see active applications is to hold down the COMMAND key (apple or "cloverleaf") and press TAB. This will show the active applications. Each press of TAB will move from application to application.
Or, you can press OPTION-COMMAND-ESC. This will bring up a list of all active applications and give you the opportunity to do a Force Quit of an application. (A Force Quit is only recommended if an application is not responding or behaving normally. I usually follow up with a full shutdown/restart of the system.)
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the magic track pad 2 for graphics applications like Sketchbook and Painter; and can it be used with the Apple pencil?
- Asked by Renee H from Brooklyn
- 03 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the magic track pad 2 for graphics applications like Sketchbook and Painter; and can it be used with the Apple pencil?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
Can you please tell me the dimensions of the adapter?
- Asked by Matthew A
- 09 13, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you please tell me the dimensions of the adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter