I bought Apple iMac in August 2009 and thought Snow Leopard was going to be free when it was released. I have Leopard 10.5.8. What do I do next?
3 Answers from the Community
The Snow Leopard is $9.95 for you. You have 90 days from the date of purchase (of your computer) to get it at that price. You can go to apple.com (forward slash) macosx (forward slash) uptodate to purchase it.
- Answered by Jessica W from Mesa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Since you bought your computer after June 8, 2009 you should qualify for Apple's Up-To-Date Program which will allow you to purchase the upgrade for $9.95.
- Answered by Jonathan S from Oak Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I think u pay 9.95 or free please call Apple
- Answered by George W from Dearborn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
does this mouse work with 10.5.8?
- Asked by Karen M from Taos
- 05 18, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mouse work with 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse