I bought the Leopard box set which includes iLife and iWork, a couple of months ago is there an upgrade path for recent purchasers?
Recent purchaser of Leopard box set.
1 Answer from the Community
The only Upgrade path there is is purchasing a license for 10.6 for £25 as there has been no recent updates to iLife or iWork. But it is very much worth doing due to claiming back Hard drive space from Leopard OS!
- Answered by William S from Coventry
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What's included in the box?
- Asked by Marcello Z from Voghera
- 05 24, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (What's included in the box?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
I bought my mac in NZ, but am heading back home to the uk, will this power cable work or do i need a different one. i bought it about a month ago.
- Asked by Lorna M
- 12 3, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (I bought my mac in NZ, but am heading back home to the uk, will this power cable work or do i need a different one. i bought it about a month ago.)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…