I have a MacBook Pro 13. If I 'Restore Factory/Original Settings' after upgrading to 10.8 will I lose the upgrades?
1 Answer from the Community
If you restore through CMD+R when rebooting your system, then no. You'll keep your 10.8 OS.
But if you restore from a DVD/USB stick, you will probably lose it (or you won't be able to install it at all).
- Answered by Alejandro M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this memory upgrade work with a 8gb macbook pro 13" 2014
- Asked by Edgar L from Santa Clarita
- 12 23, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (will this memory upgrade work with a 8gb macbook pro 13" 2014)
- Asked about: Apple Memory Module 16GB 1866MHz DD…
Can I upgrade from OSx Lion 10.8.5 to Mavericks
- Asked by Michael H from Schenectady
- 01 29, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade from OSx Lion 10.8.5 to Mavericks)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet