I have an English Installation of Mac OS X 10.5.8: Can I upgrade to 10.6 with an German Installation CD? Or will my OS will be in German afterwards?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you may use the german disk to install an english version. Upon installation, your computer will ask you what language to install the disk in.
- Answered by Anton J from Rathdrum
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?
- Asked by Jerry Osagie S from Barcelona
- 01 3, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Will current keyboard work with OS 10.5.8?
- Asked by Annette C from Raleigh
- 09 29, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Will current keyboard work with OS 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …