I have Mac OS X 10.5.8. and just ordered iLife'11 but it says i need Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later, would Snow Leopard 10.6 be that upgrade or no?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. But in order to run Snow Leopard, you must have an Intel-based Mac.
After you install Snow Leopard, do a "Software Update" (found under the Apple menu). You may have to do it several times to get to the latest version of Snow Leopard (which I believe is 10.6.7 at the present time).
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
10.6 would be that upgrade, buy when you get Snow Leopard, you should update it before you do anything. Click on the apple in the top left corner, and select software update. Do all updates until there are none left. Then install iLife '11 and do updates for it. Then you have iLife '11.
- Answered by Matthew M from Pleasanton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
yes it would
- Answered by Kenneth W from Charles Town
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.5.8 and 4 GB memory. What upgrade would be the best one to purchase in order to be compatible with other products?
- Asked by Anne L from Marsden
- 03 7, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.5.8 and 4 GB memory. What upgrade would be the best one to purchase in order to be compatible with other products?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra
- Asked by Donald M from Olrando
- 12 3, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Upgrading from OS X Yosemite to OS X Sierra)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet