I have mac os x version 10.3.9 can I upgrade with macos x 10.6 snow leopard
2 Answers from the Community
If you are running 10.3.9, your computer is likely a (check system Profiler) PPC, and thus, cannot run snow leopard (for it is for intel macs). However, it might be able to run leopard, which is an older release that can be purchased on ebay or amazon.
- Answered by Anton J from Rathdrum
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yep. As long as your Mac has met all the system requirements for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Answered by Josiah D from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?
- Asked by Barbara N from Dallas
- 02 3, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (will OS X Lion 10.7 support iCloud?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Can i use this keyboard for an eMac OS X 10.3.9??
- Asked by Orlando P from East Boston
- 02 7, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use this keyboard for an eMac OS X 10.3.9??)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …