i have os x 10.5.8 and just got a nano 7th generation. when I try to sync to my mac itunes states I need iTunes 10.7.How do I do this?
I have gone thru the forum answers and I am confused about the needs ( Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion etc etc). Can someone give me very basic step by steps how to upgrade so I can use my new Nano? thx!
1 Answer from the Community
As you've discovered, your Nano needs iTunes 10.7 or later, which requires Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later.
Assuming you have an Intel Mac, you should purchase and install Snow Leopard. If you have a Power PC Mac, you won't be able to install Snow Leopard and therefore won't be able to run iTunes 10.7.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this remote power up a Mac Mini Late 2012 or it just works with iTunes?
- Asked by Camilo Leonardo P
- 12 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this remote power up a Mac Mini Late 2012 or it just works with iTunes?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
I have a mid 2007 mac mini 2.0, with OS X 10.6.8. Can I upgrade to 10.7.5? Apple states that I need a 2009 or newer Mac mini to be able to upgrade.
- Asked by Prince M from Philadelphia
- 09 18, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a mid 2007 mac mini 2.0, with OS X 10.6.8. Can I upgrade to 10.7.5? Apple states that I need a 2009 or newer Mac mini to be able to upgrade.)
- Asked about: Mac