I use Adobe CS4 Premium for Graphic & Web Design. Should I wait to get Snow Leopard? If I do get it, should I do a Clean Install?
I don't want to upgrade if it's going to cause trouble for me and affect my deadlines. I can't afford that.
2 Answers from the Community
I'm not sure how upgrading will put back any work deadlines as upgrading shouldn't require any longer than about 30 minutes.
The upgrade doesn't affect any of your content and CS4 should work exactly the same afterwards as it did before the upgrade. It certainly won't make changes to any non-Apple software (although the performance updates will probably improve the speed of the software).
- Answered by Isaac N from Sudbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes if you want.
No. You can upgrade.
- Answered by Ryan J from Beaumont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how to properly clean earpod mesh on speakers?
- Asked by Trevor B from Toronto
- 09 28, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (how to properly clean earpod mesh on speakers?)
- Asked about: EarPods with 3.5 mm Headphone Plug
No answers yet
I have a Mac with Snow Leopard installed.I would like to upgrade to Lion. Would I still be able to use Adobe CS3 that is on my computer
- Asked by Bettina G from Jupiter
- 05 21, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac with Snow Leopard installed.I would like to upgrade to Lion. Would I still be able to use Adobe CS3 that is on my computer)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)