I want to upgrade Leopard to Snow Leopard. I don't have anything extra on my Macbook Pro, only what came with it. Do I need to do a clean install?
Clean install necessary?
1 Answer from the Community
No clean install is required,- Just purchase and install Snow Leopard.
This can then be used as a launching pad for lion and above if you wish.
Snow Leopard IS required before you can upgrade to lion as well if desired.
(make sure your MacBook meets the hardware criteria as described in the Snow Leopard requirements.)
- Answered by Gary G from Hudson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?
- Asked by Stefan R from Bellevue
- 08 3, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work on a Mac with Snow Leopard 10.6.8?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
I don't need an upgrade, I need a full system 10.7
- Asked by Alec S from Bassecourt
- 01 26, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (I don't need an upgrade, I need a full system 10.7)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)