If i buy Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard can i install it on my laptop which has windows vista
can i install mac os 10.6 snow leopard on my laptop which is running windows vista
2 Answers from the Community
No, it's only intended to run on specific hardware. Apple hardware, running it on non-Apple hardware not only is against the Terms of Agreement, but also requires a great deal of hacking to even make it happen, and then it only works on a handful of other machines, and also not very stable.
- Answered by Blayn B from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
if it is an apple macbook then yes. if your lap top is eg dell, HP or other then NO! Apple softwaere will only run on Apple computers. if in doubt cotact Apple they are very friendly.
- Answered by Wayne B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If i have bought the os x 10.6 Snow Leopard in order to download to os x 10.7 do i need to buy this as well?
- Asked by Alain B from Newark
- 12 27, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (If i have bought the os x 10.6 Snow Leopard in order to download to os x 10.7 do i need to buy this as well?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)