If I upgrade to Snow Leopard will I have to re do all of my settings ie. wireless set-up?
1 Answer from the Community
No, the installation process will prompt you with a way to upgrade while saving all of your settings.
- Answered by James B from Hillsborough
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I set up the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Patricia C from New Hyde Park
- 02 17, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I set up the wireless keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …