im running 10.5 and want upgrade to 10.6 will is wipe my hard drive content?
1 Answer from the Community
Absolutely not. I've upgraded my iMac incrementally all the way from 10.0 (the beta version). It was released in September, 2000. None of my content was ever touched.
- Answered by Glenn Graham B from Coopersburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8
- Asked by Elizabeth R from I Lion
- 05 13, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I upgrade the mac I currently have? Running 10.5.8)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)