I'm thinking of upgrading to snow leopard but I have read some reviews which mention problems with photoshop are these a real problem?
I understand pictures always open by default in preview, can the defaults be changed so that pictures open in the program they were made in or do you have to select the program you want every time. It'd be a deal breaker for me if you do.
1 Answer from the Community
I am using PhotoShop CS 5.0 and have no problems in Snow Leopard.
You can set any file type to default so it opens with a specific program. I myself prefer JPG files to open in PhotoShop instead of Preview.
To do so, find a .JPG file and do a GET INFO (under the file menu). Then select the application you want to "Open With". Then click Change All to use that application to open any other .JPG file when you double click to open.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I've problems when using it to connect iPad to the projector. It has not been stable. Sometimes the screen goes blank and need to restart. Any advice?
- Asked by Sittiporn N from Samsen-nok
- 03 13, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (I've problems when using it to connect iPad to the projector. It has not been stable. Sometimes the screen goes blank and need to restart. Any advice?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter