Is it possible to install Snow Leopard in an empty partition of Windows Vista? An how to...
I have Intel Dual Core Processor and my computer is a VAIO
- Asked by Rodrigo M from Puebla
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to install Snow Leopard in an empty partition of Windows Vista? An how to...)
1 Answer from the Community
No, Mac OS X only works on a Mac computer.
It is against Apple's Software License Agreement to install Mac OS X on a Non Apple branded machine.
If you want a computer running Mac OS X, I recommend that you check the Apple Store for a refurbished Mac, get a used Mac from a site like eBay, or buy a new Mac Mini, as it is the best value option when it comes to getting a Mac!
- Answered by Ryan T from Mundesley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this mouse to my Windows Vista?
- Asked by Yolanda R from Toronto
- 10 20, 09
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this mouse to my Windows Vista?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse