My dual 2 GHz Power PC G5 is running OSX 10.3.9 still.... been on maternity leave! What do I need to do/buy to bring my mac and me up to date?
2 Answers from the Community
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard only supports Macs with Intel processors. Your Power Mac G5 will support Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, however.
- Answered by Mike B from Roswell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
the newest software that is compatible is OSX Leopard, snow leopard no longer supports Power PC
- Answered by David M from Gretna
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
dual display from mac mini server
- Asked by Phil S
- 07 30, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (dual display from mac mini server)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
can i run mac os in my intel pc? i really love it ..
- Asked by Muhammad Usama Y
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can i run mac os in my intel pc? i really love it ..)
- Asked about: Mac