My Mac has OS X Tiger 10.4.11, I cannot print pdf files. Would this change by loading leopard or snow leopard?
1 Answer from the Community
If you cannot print / create PDF files, you have problem(s) with your current Mac. You should get that fixed first and then worry about upgrading to Leopard or Snow Leopard. I can be very dangerous to upgrade a computer to a newer operating system while the current operating system has issues. That being said you'd need to find out if your Mac is Intel based. Apple menu > About this Mac. If you see the word "Intel" then you could upgrade to Snow Leopard. If you do not, you can only upgrade to Leopard. BUT, as I said earlier, you should first get this PDF issue fixed with your current system. I would bet there are other issues with your current Mac that need fixing.
- Answered by Michael K from Perkinsfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this Airport Express work with OS X 10.4.11?
- Asked by Suzanne D from San Diego
- 02 17, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this Airport Express work with OS X 10.4.11?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- 07 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
can I use this keyboard on my eMac running Tiger (OS X version 10.4.11)
- Asked by Elizabeth W from Camarillo
- 02 14, 10
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this keyboard on my eMac running Tiger (OS X version 10.4.11))
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …