which vm fusion version should I use for snow leopard? Will I stil be able to acces all of my present programs and data on my existing windows XP?
1 Answer from the Community
VMware Fusion 2.0.5 offers experimental support for the default install of Snow Leopard, which runs both 32-bit applications and the new faster 64-bit applications on the default 32-bit kernel.
In addition to the default Snow Leopard install, which is the 32-bit kernel with support for 32-bit and 64-bit applications, Snow Leopard now offers a 64-bit kernel option that is available by default for Snow Leopard Server on 2008 and 2009 Xserves. The 64-bit kernel can be enabled optionally on a number of 2008, 2009 Macs
as far as using your existing windows xp, i would think you would have to backup and reinstall windows if your updating your OS to snow leopard.
- Answered by Robert M from Pearl City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do all CDs and DVD s work on SuperDrive ?
- Asked by Mozna T from Cobram
- 01 30, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Do all CDs and DVD s work on SuperDrive ?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
will i be able to sync music from my pc to my ipod
- Asked by Anan G from West Chester
- 06 6, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (will i be able to sync music from my pc to my ipod)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
Will the Airport express work with a windows XP computer?
- Asked by Warren C from Wantagh
- 04 10, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Airport express work with a windows XP computer?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express