Would like to connect my New I -Pad to my Bang& Olufsen Hi Fi what cable do I need .
- Asked by Willem J B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Would like to connect my New I -Pad to my Bang& Olufsen Hi Fi what cable do I need .)
2 Answers from the Community
I have an Airport Express connected to my QUAD 33/303 and it works flawlessly for radio app, content on my iPad or using the remote app to play content from my iMac
- Answered by Robin T from Nanaimo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
any 3.5mm stereo plug to b&0 socket will do, depends on which bit of b&o stuff you are connecting to, a much nicer solution is of course to do it wirelessly, I have a B&W zeppelin (pre AirTunes) so to use it wirelessly I bought the bluetooth receiver from QED (griffin also do one but not as good sound quality) works a treat and lets me sit in the lounge playing music over bluetooth to the zeppelin while surfing etc (and all on an iPad 1 !)
- Answered by John T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
whats needed to stream music to non wireless stereo system?
- Asked by Gary R from Paradise Valley
- 05 12, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (whats needed to stream music to non wireless stereo system?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?
- Asked by David B
- 11 26, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with an apple iPod hi-fi?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet