Can this cable connect Apple TV to a computer monitor that has an HDMI slot.
Im interested in Apple TV and was wondering if I could purchase a monitor that accepts HDMI so I can use Apple TV like I normally would with a regular tv.
- Asked by David L from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable connect Apple TV to a computer monitor that has an HDMI slot.)
2 Answers from the Community
Not all monitor can support the Apple TV, only monitor that is HDCP ready or HDCP support can connect to the Apple TV.
- Answered by Kyle M from Ottawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can use this cable to directly connect an Apple TV to any monitor with an HDMI port. As of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Macs do not have Front Row anymore. Also this July (2012) OS X Mountain Lion will be released, with which you will be able to wirelessly 'mirror' the screen of your Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to any Apple TV you have.
- Answered by Toby R from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
how far can the apple tv be from the television
- Asked by Adam W R from North Ryde
- 03 26, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (how far can the apple tv be from the television)
- Asked about: Apple TV