Can this device connect my iPod 80 GB to my home stereo receiver so that I can listen to music from my iPod on my stereo system?
2 Answers from the Community
No, HDMI cables cannot connect to iPod. You can purchase 3.5mm female-female cord if your home stereo has a audio in input ( with a 3.5mm jack, of course ). In the case of the 2 home stereo systems i've owned, one came with a iPod adapter, the other had one for sale on their website. Very simple device, my iPod slides into it and I can watch my videos, play my music, etc.
- Answered by Samuel A from Davison
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, iPods do not support HDMI.
- Answered by Rob M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this connect my ipod to my bose stereo system so I can listen to the music on my ipod thru it?? Thx, Joanne
- Asked by Joanne L from Red Deer
- 10 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this connect my ipod to my bose stereo system so I can listen to the music on my ipod thru it?? Thx, Joanne)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable