how do you connect my mac air to hdtv
- Asked by Jacquelyn L from Toledo
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you connect my mac air to hdtv)
1 Answer from the Community
The majority of MacBook Airs have either Mini Display Port or Thunderbolt (if you bought yours in the past 2-3 years. So you'd need a cable or adapter that is Mini DisplayPort to HDMI (this fits both thunderbolt and mini dp MacBook Airs.)
Apple has one on the site. Just search for Kanex Mini DisplayPort to HDMI cable. I have this cable and it works like a champ. This HDMI to HDMI cable will not work for you.
- Answered by Brett M from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect the thunderbolt cable to hdmi port?
- Asked by Ahmed S from Mississauga
- 07 9, 11
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect the thunderbolt cable to hdmi port?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…