Is there anything to make the cable MUCH longer? This seems unusable because of the lack of portability with the device.
I'm a communicator using my iPad to display slides and images to support my presentation. However I'm attached to the screen, unable to move around and interact with my audience freely.
3 Answers from the Community
Either a longer HDMI cable or an Apple TV to do the same things wirelessly.
- Answered by Jack M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
All you need is a long hdmi cord, which can be found cheaply on many online sites.
- Answered by William B from Babylon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you have a digital connection on your screen (DVI or HDMI) i would suggest connecting an Apple TV and mirroring the iPad (2 or 3) to it wirelessly.
- Answered by Matt T from Exeter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Do these work with other devices?
- Asked by Ryan P from Jacksonville
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work with other devices?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Does it take longer to charge an iPhone when using this 2m cable, or the 1m cable?
- Asked by Ryan Y from Torornto
- 02 2, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it take longer to charge an iPhone when using this 2m cable, or the 1m cable?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (2m)