Would the Apple 30 pin Digital AV connector allow me to connect my iPod classic to a portable video projector's HDMI port?
Basically, I'm interested while camping having this ability to connect my iPod classic with 160G loaded with many movies project them to approximately a small 11x14 size screen. I hope the adapter's 30 pin from the iPod to the HDMI input of the portable projector would work.., example of the video projector is the aaxa P3. I would be very interested in hearing any thoughts and/or other ideas related to the iPod Classic that could accomplish this. Thank you.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- 01 29, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
How do I connect my iPod classic to my Bose sounddock 3?
- Asked by Kathryn W from Kingston
- 11 5, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my iPod classic to my Bose sounddock 3?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter